After years of success in Cedar Park, Cabinets Plus is opening a new showroom in South Austin and recruiting a lead designer who will also have the role of Store Manager.
- 7+ Years in kitchen design and sales required
- Outgoing, proactive and professional demeanor
- Strong computer background and 2020 Design Software Experience Preferred
- Strong work ethic
- College degree preferred but not required
- Construction experience preferred but not required
- Fundamental math skills required
- Experience with MS Office Products (Word, Excel)
- Read, write and speak English well
- Organized and be able to juggle multiple projects and associated paperwork at one-time.
- Energetic, Dependable, Honest and a Can-Do attitude are a must
The successful candidate must be well-spoken who is familiar with high-end sales. High earnings potential via generous commission structure with a salary base. Showroom is well appointed and constantly updated to stay fresh.
Monday – Friday 9AM-5PM
Salesperson Job Duties
- Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
- Directs customers by escorting them to samples and displays; suggesting items.
- Meet clients in their homes to take field measurements and offer design suggestions.
- Advises customers by providing information on products.
- Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
- Documents sale by creating or updating customer profile records.
- Processes payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash, and store or other credit cards.
- Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Use samples, displays and design software to create kitchen/bath product quotes and plans.
- Collaborate with retail customers & contractors on the design, materials, and selection and serve as an ongoing resource through project completion.
- Provide high standard of customer service and sales productivity.
- Ensure that policies and procedures are maintained at a high standard.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to other employees.
- Ensure that product displays and showroom are both maintained to the highest standards.
- Ensures customer follow up for leads, quotes and customers are maintained to maximize sales consistent with company goals and objectives.
- Maintains a clean and proficient workspace.
- Participate in the company’s ongoing training and personal development programs and opportunities.
- Candidates will be organized and be able to juggle multiple projects and associated paperwork at one-time.
- Has a professional demeanor and appearance and is able to work with contractors, architects and homeowners alike.
- Staffing cabinet showroom on a daily basis.
- Design kitchen and bath layouts using our design software.
- Cultivate and maintain business from existing customers and secure new customers.
$85,000.00 – $160,000.00 per year